INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We control the information we have collected about you that is relevant to your account. This includes:
- Your purchasing habits with us
- To verify your identity and that you are least 18 years of age (we cannot sell any goods to you if you are below 18 years of age).
The information we gather on our site falls into two categories: (1) personal information you supply when you become a customer, order, complete a survey, post in a discussion forum, post news articles, or provide your email address, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
1. Personally identifiable information. To use certain features on our site, we ask you to become a registered user. When you do this, we collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, username and password. We may ask you for personal information when you place an order for products or complete a survey. We use this information to process your order, your request or to help improve our site. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form.
2. Aggregate information. When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
1. Marketing. We may contact you with promotions we think might interest you, as part of our market research, either by mail, telephone or e-mail.
2. Verification:. The personal information you provide may be used for the purposes of identity verification, credit and risk management, revenue collection, database verification and enhancement.
3.Telephone calls. We randomly monitor an record your calls.this helps to ensure that we provide you with the highest level of services and maintain quality standards. We may also pass information about you to agents services providers and employees to carry out services. In the course of providing such services, We will employ appropriate security measure to protect your personal information where this is the case.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
To update the information retained about you, please log in.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you want to review or amend your personal details, including your billing and delivery address, this can be reviewed within the My Account section of the website under the Personal Details section.
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR EMAILS
We will ask you for your email address and /or mobile telephone number so that we can send you an order confirmation and any further delivery information. From time to time EastrenHug will send you special offer and promotions and SMS. If you no longer wish to receive these promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or alternatively contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR CATALOGUES
From time to time Eastrenhug will send you catalogues and promotions by post if you no longer wish to receive postal mailing from us, please email your full name and address to email@example.com Please note that catalogues are printed in advance, therefore, it can take up to 6 weeks for mailings to cease.
We use ‘cookies’ to store and sometimes to track user information. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies do not tell us the e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
If you don’t accept cookies, items in your shopping bag will not be retained should you decide to leave the site and come back at a later time.
You won’t be able to order from our site if you don’t accept cookies because products will not be stored in your shopping bag.
We use technologies such as cookies to:
- To store and remember what products are in your online shopping bag.
- Analyse visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’) so we can improve our website.
- Ensure any messages, such as a Surveys Invitation, are only shown once per session.
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted product recommendations.
For more information about cookies and instructions on how to manage or disable cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We currently use third-party cookies to allow us to track visitor behaviour and offer certain website services.
If you would like to disable ‘third party’ cookies, you can turn them off by going to the third party’s website and getting them to generate a one-time ‘no thanks’ cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your machine. Below are links to the third parties we use:
Google Analytics (for analysing visitor behaviour): http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
Doubleclick (advertising network): http://www.google.co.ma/doubleclick/
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
When you enter our checkout you are taken to a secure page. You can verify the security of your connection to our checkout. When the connection is secure, you will see a closed padlock symbol either besides the url input window at the top of your browser window, or at the bottom of your browser window.
We hold an SSL certificate from Comodo (an established certification authority: www.comodo.com ).
Our payment page is hosted by a leading payment provider Paypal.
SECURITY & PASSWORDS
We maintain a secure process to collect, transmit and store your personally identifiable information. When you provide credit card information, we use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect it.
We urge you to keep your password in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. Also, remember to log out and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This ensures that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or Internet cafe.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: Eastrenhug SARL, 140 Bd Zerktouni, Casablanca, Morocco.